Thursday, June 17, 2010

4/6/2010

Huh…
Finally…
Teacher day is over…
Really! Really! Really!
Superb tired!!!
But….
It is fun also…
Hehe…

After the teacher day,,,
Me + mie mie + bobo + doraemon + dbkl + ten + jack jack + jingz…
R went to oldtown..
For our lunch…
Thanks to mie mie…^^
Bcaz b our driver for twice..

At oldtown there…
We separate to 2 table…
Quite far actually ~.~ ( both table)
Bobo n doraemon n ten n dbkl in same table..
While I m sitting with mie mie n jack jack n jingz…
Haha..
So happy tat time..
Caz I can eat blueberry icecream..
Hehe Xp
Thanks to jack jack ya….
N the fire bun..
Got my favourite~ french fry…
Haha
Yummy yummy!!

The wu liao mie mie use the last French fry to attrach those ppl tat another table…
Haha…
Wu liao!!!
While I accompany him to do it so..
Haha

After tat…
Dbkl was coming with handing a receipt..
He said he haven’t pay the bil..
N wanna mie mie to pay..
Mie mie seem so shock…
N the jack jack borrow RM50 to pay it..
=-=
Actually…
The bill was paid..
Haha
Stupid boy boy…

Then..
8 of us combined together with bigger table…
Haha…
It is the time to start talking nonsence..
Ten was keeping ply the phone games..
While bobo n doraemon n dbkl were talking..
Er..
Forget wat they talking about jor…
Guess wat me n jingz n jack jack n mie mie talking about???
Haha
Dun try to laugh o…
POKEMON….
Three of them really like pokemon nie…
Especially mie mie..
He like the pikachu!!1
Haha
He act like pikachu tat day too..
Funny..
The most geng is jack jack lo…
He can memories all the story of pokemon..
Haha..
Geng!!!
Jingz also not bad…
I
When jack jack said he got the game of digimon..
Haha..
I think u knew wat we gonna do next moment..
7 of us (bobo was leave)..
N the mie mie b the driver…
Depart to jack jack’house lo..
Haha
His house really got many snack la..
But hor…
Y he cant grow up de har??
Hormone problem???
Neh…

Haiz…
I m really a ps stupid..
i almost lost all the round…
the stupid mie mie la..
choose a digimon tat can fly…
haiz….
So tired to chase him…
The ten also…
Beat me down..T.T
Haiz…
Give up in digimon game..
Haha..
Next ply the bomber man..
I like the game soooo much.
Looong looong time no ply le…
Miss it!!!
Whoah!!!
Tat time I ply with dbkl…
We ply for long time nie…
I think got 8 rounds we had played…
Haha.
Funny when we trapped by the boms we set ourselves..
Haha..

N I also watched the stupid german cartoon movie..
Dunno wat it call…
2 rabbit in a jail..
The changing door..
The stupid frog..
The 2 sex chicky…
Quite funny n stupid movie..

The las game in his house..
Were played by tens n jingz..
Haha…
Duno wat the game called…
I just know tat jingz…
Reverse.. reverse …n reverse..
Haha
Funny!!!

Almost 6 o clock le…
His family is coming back..
We bu hao yi shi..
Xp
Then we decided to leave le..
Say bb to ps..
Say bb to the funny movie..
Say bb to his family n jack jack lo..

 jingz n half of me n green t-shirt of mie mie..(at old town)

dunno who took tis pic of dbkl==
i wondering wat him doing ar?